Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019

Like phönix from the ashes - or something like that

YAS I AM ALIVE. I abandoned this thing for nearly one and a half year.  I was a little shocked because it did not feel that long. But now I am fully motivated to start all over again. 


It's been a long road

Gettin from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally here

And I will see my dreams come alive at night
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind

Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything 

( I love you when you know what this is) 

A lot of stuff happened during the last months. Wanna have some highlights? I failed University really successful, I managed a shop on my own, had several panic attacks because of it, ended some toxic relationships... I felt out of love for books, series, movies all that nerdy stuff I used to wrote about. Okay, that's all kinda negative, ups. 

Did something good happen as well? Oh yes, it did. I fell in love with sports again. I rediscovered my passion for Ski jumping and Formula one, I learned that I am indeed a football fan when it is for the right club ( when you grow up as a Schalke Fan and then you learn at age 22 that the truth is that you are a Dortmund fand by heart, thank you very much) I also fell in love with new kind of sport. And the best part of it is, that because of my old/new passion for sports I met the best people ever and the most important person in my life. I don't have words that would be able to explain how gladful I am for these people who take me as the person I really am and who made me as happy as I never was before. And another big change, I live my dream now and work and live in Oslo as an Aupair. 
Definitely one of the best decisions of my life so far. 

Another big change I made was more something about changing my way of thinking. I started to don't care so much about what others think about me. I still do it but not as much as I used to. It is not important what other people want what kind of person I should be it is only important what kind of person I want to be. And I also stopped to hide my passion for different things just because they could be silly or other people are not interested in it. That is just stupid.  There is nothing wrong about being passionate about all kind of different topics, nothing bad about loving stuff that makes you happy. Yes, I am already 23. Yes, I am a Fangirl. Guess what, I am proud of it. Get over it. 
I am not a new person but my point of view changed over the last years. Now I am the person I really am and not only one small part of it. I never pretend to be someone I am not I just decided not to show everything of my personality to everyone. The person I am today and that I want to show off: THIS IS ME!
My plan was to never use my blog again because it started to just annoy the hell out of me. There was so much drama in the book community and so many things you have to do that had nothing to do with the things I wanted to do. But now all my thoughts want out somewhere into the big big world. I just want to talk about all the stuff that makes me happy. I have my Insta and Tumblr but some things just need more space. So that's why I am back. 

I will post about all the things I have to say, that may be books as it used to be but also lots about sports and things I learned about Norway so stay tuned! 

Ha det bra, Anni ♥ 
üüäklj- poppy wanted to share her opinion as well. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen